1.    #1  
    Ive had great luck with it up until a few days ago, I can hear it connect with a hiss when I make or recieve a call but it doesnt fully connect and send the voice over anymore. I hear the hiss but have to use my 700P instead.

Ive deleted and re-paired them with no luck.

Any ideas?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  2.    #2  
    For those interested:

I did a soft reset and it seems to be working so far.
    There is no spoon.
    hi,
    question on the razrwire. Can you use it to listen to mp3s with your Treo? Also, I see that the bluetooth is detachable. Could you put it on any pair of glasses?

thx! Rob
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    Probably due to the fact that Oakley sold out. made the owner Jim Jannard
    2.3 billion
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by robh11 View Post
    hi,
    question on the razrwire. Can you use it to listen to mp3s with your Treo? Also, I see that the bluetooth is detachable. Could you put it on any pair of glasses?

thx! Rob
    Sorry for the delay in answering... no you can not listen to MP3's with it until someone devs some software that makes BT1.xxx talk to A2DP than that'll never happen.

As far as putting the unit on any pair of glasses, thats hit and miss. It just depends on the size of the glasses arm. Some might be to thick. Trial and error. Ive put mine on a different pair of Oakleys, its a bit of a stretch but it works. I didnt buy the unit, it was given to me sans glasses so thats why I did that.
    There is no spoon.