1.    #1  
    I have the voicemail icon at the top, and also it has a "1" next to voicemail when I go into the phone app. When I check my voicemail, it says that I have no voicemail.

I have tried a reboot to see if that would fix the issue, but it still keeps telling me i have 1 VM.

Anyone know how to get this reset so I will actually be notified when I have a real voicemail instead of it always telling me I have 1?

EDIT: it looks like the "Voicemail 1" signifies the quickdial # or whatever, but it does not explain why I still have a voicemail icon at the top of my screen. Is there somewhere I can reset this?
    In one of the preferences menu in the phone app there is a 'clear voicemail' button. That will fix it.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    hahaha....thanks, not sure how i missed that.
    Also, the one next to the voicemail icon in Speed Dial is normal. It means that if you press and hold "1" it will dial voicemail. There is a way to eleminate the 1 (Search: voicemail AND 1) but I think it's better to just leave it that way.
    There is a confirmed network issue with all Treos on Sprint - Sometimes the system doesn't clear the voicemail icon on your Treo after you check your message on Voicemail. The fix for that is to call back the voicemail system, sign in, and wait for the VM icon to clear itself. If you don't have any NEW messages, then the icon will disappear in a few seconds. If you do have NEW messages, you have to listen to them all the way through or delete them before it will go off.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com View Post
    There is a confirmed network issue with all Treos on Sprint - Sometimes the system doesn't clear the voicemail icon on your Treo after you check your message on Voicemail. The fix for that is to call back the voicemail system, sign in, and wait for the VM icon to clear itself. If you don't have any NEW messages, then the icon will disappear in a few seconds. If you do have NEW messages, you have to listen to them all the way through or delete them before it will go off.
    That's good to know. In the past, I just left myself a VM and then logged in to delete it, which fixed the issue. I like your solution better.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com View Post
    Didn't work for me - I had to manually clear the icon.
    A soft reset fixed mine.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.