1.    #1  
    I have fell in love with bestskinsever, but am having trouble with finding vehicle mounts and holsters that will work with the skin.
    so many of these holsters and vehicle mounts are so snug with the naked treo I fell the extra layer of the skin will prevent me from being able to use. I use to have the proclips vehicle mount for my 6700 and loved it but couldn't see it working at all with a skin on.

what do you guys use with the bestskinever?

thanks, cody
    never heard of it. i just use my speck skin. you can look at the mounts verizon sells. they look like theyd fit
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I use a cellet holster and it fits perfect. For a vehicle mount i use an arkon one that i got with my tomtom bundle. I think all holsters should work with it, the best skins ever is thin enough where i don't think it could make a difference.
    By far, the best vehicle mounts I have ever owned are by ProClip (www.proclipusa.com). They are pricey, but their quality and custom approach are the best -- bar none!

You choose the specific mount for your vehicle, then select a mount for your device. I use the Padded Adjustable Holder with Tilt Swivel (Item #848636) with my T700p in a Boxware Silicone Skin. I really can't say anything more about this, it's really the best I've found. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by kd_cooke View Post
    By far, the best vehicle mounts I have ever owned are by ProClip (www.proclipusa.com). They are pricey, but their quality and custom approach are the best -- bar none!

You choose the specific mount for your vehicle, then select a mount for your device. I use the Padded Adjustable Holder with Tilt Swivel (Item #848636) with my T700p in a Boxware Silicone Skin. I really can't say anything more about this, it's really the best I've found. Period.
    I use the same setup but with a bestskinsever. There is a little wiggle room for the Treo with the ProClip in the tightest setting but no worry about the Treo falling out. Since it's adjustable, the ProClip will work with a variety of skins an form-fit cases.