1.    #1  
    Hi they,

I heard enough the crash problem and suggestion for the fix, I wonder if there is any such tools that will run unmanned in preset interval say, once a week or every time the phone is power up, so to keep my phone always in good shape. I will not install too many apps. but will heavily use on internet, email and bluetooth DUN, and Btw does the 'new' updated 650 with new ROM improve the memory management ?
    Quote Originally Posted by lotech View Post
    Hi they,

I heard enough the crash problem and suggestion for the fix, I wonder if there is any such tools that will run unmanned in preset interval say, once a week or every time the phone is power up, so to keep my phone always in good shape. I will not install too many apps. but will heavily use on internet, email and bluetooth DUN, and Btw does the 'new' updated 650 with new ROM improve the memory management ?
    Yes the latest 650 ROM from Palm is a lot better at handling the DBcache memory problem, but it's still not perfect.

PrefDoctor from Hobbyist is good at catching the problem and stopping you lose your settings, and the latest version out today, 26/09/06, has a "set it and forget it" feature which will flush the DBcache if it falls below a certain level, just like the DBcacheTool.

Check out :
    http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php?to...seen#msg315048
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  3.    #3  
    Great found thanks a lot !