1.    #1  
    I have a treo 650 and have finally decided to get the VZAccess data plan. It is hard to find anything about it? Has the rate changed? What is the lowest cost plan available now? I don't need many phone minutes so the 450 minute plan is OK. Can I add the data (National Access) for the $40-$45 I have seen? I thought I saw at one time not long ago that Verizon offered a $79.00 plan and a $99.00 plan that included unlimited data? I can not find any info on it anywhere? Does Verizon hide this info on purpose? I can not find any info on their website.
    i was talking to someone that said they paid like 120 or something and got 1400 min and the data plan. i couldnt find any info on it either
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jts2005 View Post
    i was talking to someone that said they paid like 120 or something and got 1400 min and the data plan. i couldnt find any info on it either
    WOW....I sure don't wanna pay $120.00.......and I don't need 1400 min. I guess I'll have to break down and call Verizon CS. I was hoping to get a little insight from a few who already had the service (before) I call VZ.
    Pulled this from verizonwireless.com. I'm glad I have good Sprint coverage because my rates are a ton cheaper than these.

Core Choice

Unlimited Data Usage, Unlimited IN, and Unlimited nights and weekends.
    $79.99
    $0.45 per Minute After Allowance

Recommended
    Extra Choice

$109.99
    $0.35 per Minute After Allowance

Max Choice

$169.99
    $0.25 per Minute After Allowance
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Sprint is always Good and Cheap. But I am more dependant on bluetooth sharing for most purposes including VOYPing (bad sprint does not support it)

For chat, browsing and mail - it is fine when I am outdoors.

- $5
  6.    #6  
    Thanks stroths..... that was what I was looking for......not what I wanted to hear....but whatever it is is what it is. Guess I'll just have to spend the $$ that Verizon wants. I like the rest of my Verizon service and want the internet connection for my Treo 650. I have been hoping the data rate charge would come down but I guess it's not going to.
  7.    #7  
    Well I added the core 450 min & unlimited data today. $39.99 + 40.00 = 79.99. I also asked for the 2000 free text mess and after a little looking on the CS end he finally said OK and added it to my plan I was on the $59.99 900 min plan. I changed jobs and no longer need the 900 min so I reduced the min down to 450 and added the unlimited data so my bill only went up $20.00. Thanks fo the input and all seems well.