1.    #1  
    Is there any difference as far as reliability?

What do they mean?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT View Post
    What do they mean?
    The correct answer is, "Nobody knows."

This is a mystery that ranks alongside that other question, "Why is there something instead of nothing?"
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    The correct answer is, "Nobody knows."

This is a mystery that ranks alongside that other question, "Why is there something instead of nothing?"
    Somebody has to know...inquiring minds want to know.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    Somebody has to know...
    If one searches online (T|C, MTDN etc.), all one gets are guesses on what A and B might mean. I've never come across anything authoritative on this subject.
    Same here. I just did a search before I posted
    at&t iPhone3G
    Nonobeez seemed to have figured this out a while back. The Hardware B seemed to have a slightly different 2.5mm audio jack joint (not necessarily better). Also, the B seems to have a slightly different screen.
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    This should rank up there back when the handspring branded t600 were supposed to be better than the palm branded ones. or use this logic a before b so b "must" be better cause its newer and b stands for better . but then XP sp1 came before XP sp2 and many beleive sp2 badder and sp1 better well sortof. that was fun.
  8.    #8  
    Well, the screen and keyboard seem brighter.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Hardware A is BETTER! ...He-he because I have it!
    hard to believe no one knows the answer to this.............don't look at me I don't!
    The clear answer is that Hardware B is better. Of course, that is a 50/50 guess.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.