1.    #1  
    I have chatteremail, phone tech and butler. I would like four different mp3 rings for: phone ring, sms, voicemail and mail (one mp3 for each). I cannot seem to get these programs to work together to accomplisg that goal. I have tried numerous combinations. Ideas? Also, anyway to get the LED to signal when there is mail, voicemail or SMS like the 650? Thanks!
    I have my 650 and 700p set up in a similar manner. In ChatterEmail, the definition screen for each mail box under "Tone," you can select the options you want, though mp3 is not available, only the default phone list is available.

What to do? Within the system Preferenceds - General - Sounds & Alerts - at the bottom you should have "New" and "Manage" listed there, this option allows you to add to the system alerts/tones. What I have done is recorded alerts such as, "You have Fastmail," "You have ChatterEmail," "You have Yahoo mail," and so forth.

Yes it uses memory; however, it does allow you to customize your alerts and it is one less thing that Marc has to concern himself with when there is a problem. If there is a problem with the notification not sounding, it means the user did not set the tone up properly.

Ben

Ben