1.    #1  
    just insanely amazing support. i'm a total newbie to treo and push email and was just walked through a re-download of chatter to get me up and running on a friday evening! almost instant response. and, on top of it, i LOVE the program!

thanks so much!
    It's my pleasure.

Marc
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Welcome aboard! Chatter and Marc are absolutely amazing!
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    just insanely amazing support. i'm a total newbie to treo and push email and was just walked through a re-download of chatter to get me up and running on a friday evening! almost instant response. and, on top of it, i LOVE the program!

thanks so much!
    Thanks for the input. I have been considering Chatter for quite a while and it's always nice to hear things like this.
    Marc's reputation is world wide. Another user I am that attests to his amazing support. Ben
    Yep...I've had him respond to questions while he was somewhere off on vacation.
    Vacation?? It's a damned lie! We don't need no steekeen vacations!

Marc
    Marc is indeed the best...some have great support in spurts but MB has been on it for the long haul.

As always Marc...thanks for the constant efforts and my best to you!
    Instead of vacations, Marc takes a few minutes during the day to hide from the family. Ben