Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    You're right. If Colligan deliberately lied to investors, he should be prosecuted.

If you have evidence of that, please report it to the SEC. I'm serious.
    http://sec.gov/complaint.shtml
    And please share your evidence here, along with the results of any investigation. If you don't have evidence, please stop the whining.
    Yes, Mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    What does this even mean???

It means some don't trust Palm to reveal the actual truth about their products.

I'm going to wait for reviews of the actual phone to see if BT is included.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    It means some don't trust Palm to reveal the actual truth about their products.

I'm going to wait for reviews of the actual phone to see if BT is included.
    Not only do I not trust them to reveal the truth, I am pretty sure they distort it.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    Not only do I not trust them to reveal the truth, I am pretty sure they distort it.
    Yea, Like they did with Threaded SMS:
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...light=threaded
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Yea, Like they did with Threaded SMS:
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...light=threaded
    That is just trying to "put lipstick on a pig." While it may be what she is taught to say, it was, after all, only Irish trying to help.

I refer to strategic misleading by executives of the firm as a normal and usual business practice.
    I'm still amazed at the 700w memory issue. It took people who actually knew something about RAM to reveal the truth.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I've also heard that it will also be a freebie from Cingular with a new two-year contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I'm still amazed at the 700w memory issue. It took people who actually knew something about RAM to reveal the truth.
    I hate when people use this generalization, plenty of us knew what Palm did as soon as we saw the memory info screenshots. It doesn't take PPCTechs to tell us that 12mb free meant that they'd used a 32mb chip.
    I meant those who confused the ROM with the RAM. And there were plenty of those! This statement under Palm's specs helped to confuse people even more: "128MB (60MB user accessible) non-volatile".

I've also heard that it will also be a freebie from Cingular with a new two-year contract.
    Seriously speaking, Cingular would be smart to do this even it were to just new customers. If they can keep it to under $200 to existing customers, they will have a near holiday hit on their hands (of course this would mean that there needs to be advertising and some celeb using for this to happen, but it can happen - especially if there are snakes and Jordans involved - ba-da-bing )
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoine of MMM View Post
    Seriously speaking, Cingular would be smart to do this even it were to just new customers. If they can keep it to under $200 to existing customers, they will have a near holiday hit on their hands (of course this would mean that there needs to be advertising and some celeb using for this to happen, but it can happen - especially if there are snakes and Jordans involved - ba-da-bing )
    And silly season goes on and on. Perry where are you?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456