Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Can this be done? I can stream radio stations just fine (uses Kinoma by default), but it plays on the 700p speaker. I can't find any way to use the BT headset. Before you say it, I already asked on their forums and have been ignored like everyone else.

I just have the free PTunes... does the $$$ version do this?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by martinp13 View Post
    Can this be done? I can stream radio stations just fine (uses Kinoma by default), but it plays on the 700p speaker. I can't find any way to use the BT headset. Before you say it, I already asked on their forums and have been ignored like everyone else.

I just have the free PTunes... does the $$$ version do this?

Thanks!
    The $$$ version of PTunes allows streaming of shoutcast radio streams, but other radio streams will still default to Kinoma.
    As far as streaming to BT, to headset, no...to BT A2DP headphones, yes with additional software. www.Softick.com has Software Audio Gateway. The latest version is not fully compat. with the 700p, but they have an older version that works fairly well, but does not have all the features of the current.
    I am using version 1.03 and an iTech R35 BT headphone jack that lets me use my full size headphones with it and find it useable. But I would prefer a newer full featured version, that works with the 700p.

Look in this thread for further discussions on SAG and BT headphones http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=108084
    It is more important to affix the blame, than it is to fix the problem