Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Marc -

The "Latency is More" performance option is a fabulous upgrade. I just started using it and the battery consumption with Chatter in Online mode has been reduced by 50%. You had commented in another thread that PUSH email receipt would slow down slightly, but I have not noticed this at all. I tested vs. Exchange with the Treo both "awake" and "asleep" and in both instances the Treo received the email simultaneous to Outlook/Exchange.

This is a tremendous upgrade for all Chatter users as battery life truly know approaches the same levels of a BB.

Thanks very much Mark!

Alan
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Marc -

The "Latency is More" performance option is a fabulous upgrade. I just started using it and the battery consumption with Chatter in Online mode has been reduced by 50%. You had commented in another thread that PUSH email receipt would slow down slightly, but I have not noticed this at all. I tested vs. Exchange with the Treo both "awake" and "asleep" and in both instances the Treo received the email simultaneous to Outlook/Exchange.

This is a tremendous upgrade for all Chatter users as battery life truly know approaches the same levels of a BB.

Thanks very much Marc!

Alan
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12