1.    #1  
    Just curious. How do most people mark their SD cards so they know which one is which? Don't like the idea of labels peeling off inside the Treo 650...but need to know card A from card B and so on...

Thanks...
    I think a Sharpie like you could figure that one out on your own.
    I too use a Sharpie - that brand rocks! Ben
    Just make sure it's a Sharpie mini if you have a 750v.
    If you can get a sharpie made for writing on CD/DVDs you will be in good shape. The writing head is very thin no these.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    all of my SD cards are different brands. Most are even different colors. Makes it really easy to tell them apart.
    "Never Put off until tomorrow
    what you can do the day after tomorrow"
    --Mark Twain

PalmIII => Sony Clie' => Dell Axim X30 => Treo 650 and loving it
    Yeah, I had to write on my SD cards too to tell them apart. I numbered them. Lettering is good too.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I only have one SD card. My 4GB Transcend.
    Yeah. Just get a big card and you don't have to worry about switching cards.
  10.    #10  
    Okay...thanks....I have a 650 so limited there. And just used the great instructions I found for encoding DVD's....so...need more room....just wanted to know if anyone had a "system"...you know..."m" for movies...."b" for books...something stupid like that!

Thanks! Off to mini sharpie land I go!
    You could always install a custom ROM w/ the fat32 driver so that you can use 4GB SD cards...