Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I love the Palm leather case. the inside pocket is handy. I keep my license and atm card in it and don't bother with a wallet anymore. the clip is also very very tight on your belt. I recently saw it at best buy for $24.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    yes i just bought that from palm i had a $30 gift coupon, its the best case i have had, i love the little pocket inside its good for money,credit card,or an SD card
    I agree 100 percent. @ got mine thru palm bucks (the palm pays back thing). I kept a hotel key in my little pocket while in panama recently. Very nice soft feel to it as well. BTW, had a very strong roam signal while in Panama City Panama and actually made a good call to TX (1.50 min).
    does anyone have any problems with bumping keys when the phone is ringing causing it to silence the ring with this case?

I love everything except that.
    NO, I have never had that problem. I find that it gives just enough room for picking it up wihtout bumping into the sides.

I was thinking about adding the egrips skin to the back of my treo, does anyone here know if the 700 will fit well into the leather case with the egrips skin on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by mroony View Post
    does anyone have any problems with bumping keys when the phone is ringing causing it to silence the ring with this case?

I love everything except that.
    I have noticed a bumping key causing it to silence the ring but only very occasionally. But, I too love the case, good value for the money. Got it as part of the package with case/charger/touchpad protector combination deal.
    I have the case mentioned. I was having a problem with the Messaging Key being pressed while my 650 was in the case and addressing "gibberish" to the first person on my Contacts list. I wish I could figure out a solution because it's a pain to carry my Treo in my pants pocket.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    best case ever, very very very tight belt clip... ive noticed the ringer silence problem when you bump the side keys, but thats ok, so long as a heard it right at the start, i couldn't care less if it silences after a ring or two... i like the pocket on the side... keep 2 extra sd cards in it
    IS the side mount case? model number?
    the bumping of the keys dont bother me as i press the key right after i hear it ring anyway to silence it, very annoying seeing someone with a phone ringing and it takes them 30 seconds before they stop looking at the screen and deciding if they want to pick up the phone.....this is the case PJR
    http://store.treocentral.com/content...4-120--107.htm