1.    #1  
    occasionally after i send text messages, my treo will freeze for 30 seconds up to a minute for no reason. it will unfreeze instantly if i get another text message or a call.

the only programs i have installed are lightwave, palmvnc, and the games that came on the treo CD (solitaire and bejeweled).

i know someone else must have had a problem with this. if so please tell me so I know I didnt get a ****ty unit. better yet, if anyone has a work around or fix, that would be great too.

please let me know!
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    I haven't had this exact problem, but the first thing I'd try is completely uninstalling LightWav and see if you have the same results.

Just out of curiosity - is it Sprint or Verizon?
  3.    #3  
    i use verizon
    I used and paid for Lightwav back with the 600. But with the 650 they seemed to have continual stability problems with the software and I gave up using it. With the Verizon 700p, I applied the sound manager patch available here so it recognizes AAC files. I just send AAC files to the Treo via bluetooth and I get great ringtones with no third party software.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Same exact problem here...very annoying. Try clearing your chat history? Trying that right now..
    Now is your chance to get up to speed with the Official SMS Lockup thread...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=117912