Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi all this weekend I got a Bank is updating message. Now I am getting this error:

error 4626 "Cannot Connect to bank Server. Try Again Later."

Is there something going on with SlpashMoney and BofA? Are other users able to get their transactions?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I have yet to be able to get splashmoney working with my BoA accounts.
    It worked for a long time and now as of a few days ago I got the same error message. Splash Money support hasn't been much help either.
    noticed that to. I've never been able to connect
    Yep, it started yesterday for me. What the heck is happening...

Al
    This happened to me a couple weeks back. I'm not sure if its the same issue, but this fixed the problem for me:

BOA changed their security by requiring a new online ID to authenticate (via web or software) instead of a card number. What you need to do is go to the website and set this up, and then change your account settings in SplashMoney to use the newly created online ID in the CustID field (for authentication) instead of your card number for login.

After I did this, it worked fine.
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Same problem here. Any resolve yet?
    I have to same problem here. However, sometimes I also get this message "Error 2000 The product which you are using is not enabled. Please call customer services at ....... for assistance".

I found this on Splashdata website:

"Error 2000 - Bank of America customers may receive this error message if they have not called Customer Service at their bank to activate online banking. Note: They may claim to be compatible with Quicken for Windows only, so you may want to tell them that is what you are using. Also, in some regions you may be charged a fee for this service."

But I already have an active online account that I can access on the web everyday...

Also does anyone have HSBC Online Savings account? I can't get that to work either.
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jgspda View Post
    This happened to me a couple weeks back. I'm not sure if its the same issue, but this fixed the problem for me:

BOA changed their security by requiring a new online ID to authenticate (via web or software) instead of a card number. What you need to do is go to the website and set this up, and then change your account settings in SplashMoney to use the newly created online ID in the CustID field (for authentication) instead of your card number for login.

I don't see where to change your username. Edit: It is under the "Customer Service" tab.

BTW, I have sent an email to SplashData.
    Last edited by NRG; 09/23/2006 at 05:25 PM.
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jgspda View Post

I tried this and it did not work for me, yet. I changed my username and password. Still no luck. I did notice that they are are asking for a alpha+numeric password now.
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Seems they (BofA) changed their OFX files. Maybe this is going to take SplashData to fix?
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Here is Splashdata's yahoo group? http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/SplashData/
    is this working for anyone yet? =(
    Same here - not working.
    just a side question? If you recording purcahses at the point of sale ie at the register at walmart or at the resturant table, what's the point of downloading your statement?
    This is strange... After changing the Online ID to the new BOA standard, it worked for me.

If its not working for you, perhaps its because there's been too many failed account access attempts (via Splash / Quicken), and the mode of access has been locked out.

I would do what the SplashData website says... Call BOA, and say that you're using Quicken (so they give you support).
  17.    #18  
    Hi.

I was on the phone with BofA yesterday. They are still working on upgrades to their system and expect completion by Oct 8th. The rep on the phone felt like my SplashMoney sync should start working sometime between now and Oct 8th.

I'd love to get some feedback if SplashMoney is working for other users. But specifically this is for California BofA accounts.

Also, rhart00 and others who have never been able to get SplashMoney to work for BofC Cali accounts, you need to call in and ask to speak to the Online Quicken expert. Then they can activate your account for access with SplashMoney. But I wouldn't expect it to work until after Oct. 8th.
  18. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miziqq View Post
    just a side question? If you recording purcahses at the point of sale ie at the register at walmart or at the resturant table, what's the point of downloading your statement?
    Reconciliation and cleared and uncleared checks.
    Is this working for everyone now?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast