Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    It is for me. It started on Friday.
    Can you do me a favor? When you log into your BofA California account and go to "customer service" whcih is on the top right hand corner of the screen, there should be a section called "ONLINE BANKING PREFERENCES" on the bottom left hand corner of your screen.

Click on "Select Default File Format for Downloads" and can you give me the setting you have?

It seems that I've tried every setting, but it is just not working for me......

Thanks a billion.....When you have time, no rush....
  3.    #23  
    No. I've still got the same error message. At this point I think we are in the hands of the SplashMoney developers. They are aware of the problem.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    what is this about? Splashmoney somehow sync's to your boa bank account??
    sorry for the ignorance.. but this looks interesting.
    I use pocketmoney now.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Splashmoney sync's to many credit cards and bank accounts - the same ones that allow Quicken and other desktop software to sync. I hit sync on my Treo every morning and it downloads all new transactions over teh Vision connection. When you hotsync to the computer, it all ends up in the Splashmoney desktop conduit. It can be run the other way as well, sync using Splashmoney desktop and internet, and then hotsync to treo.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    cool.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Quote Originally Posted by chenling View Post
    Also does anyone have HSBC Online Savings account? I can't get that to work either.
    Hope you got this one resolved. If not, just ensure that your username is in ALL CAPS in the SplashMoney system. When you log in at the HSBC website, you'll notice that if you enter your username in small cap it will be converted to all caps.

Tien
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12