1.    #1  
    I just installed Toccer on my 700p and it seems whenever I go to turn the program on It resets my Treo as soon as I try to connect. The Screen goes black, then to the Palm logo, and then it brings me to my phone keypad and says Phone Off.

Any ideas what is going on? Thanks!

PS I also tried removing the battery for abou5 mins and started it up again, same thing happened.
    Did you install it to the SD card?? If so don't, I had the same problem. Install it to the main memory.
  3.    #3  
    The file is directly on the Palm itself. I cleared the program off and DLed the newest version from Toccer and I still have the problem. Help would be mucho appreciated if anyone knows whats going on. Thanks!
    Sorry I am fairly new to Toccer and the Treo so I am not sure how much help I can be. If you goto the dial pad and press ##377# I assume Toccer is what caused the reset right??
    Do you have anything running in the background, like Chatter, another IM client??

P.S.
    Not sure if the ##377# is a Sprint thing or a Treo thing but it shows the last crash on my Sprint Treo
    i have never had a problem with toccer, maybe its conflicting with another app. do you have preview 14? of toccer
    Yeah just installed it for the first time 2 days ago.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    preview 14 had been working fine for me as well. The only issues is sometimes if you leave it on the toccer screen most of the day once in awhile it will freeze up

sprint 700p
    Sprint 700p
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    Sorry I am fairly new to Toccer and the Treo so I am not sure how much help I can be. If you goto the dial pad and press ##377# I assume Toccer is what caused the reset right??
    Do you have anything running in the background, like Chatter, another IM client??

P.S.
    Not sure if the ##377# is a Sprint thing or a Treo thing but it shows the last crash on my Sprint Treo
    I just went to the keypad and tried that.

"A crash occured on 9/22/06 at 11:19pm while running "Toccer":
    DataMgr.c, Line:7496, Invalid uniquieID passed"

So it does appear to be Toccer that is crashing,,, From the above does anyone have any idea why? Thanks a lot