Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    Hi. I love this app! I can use it for fantasy stats updates on sports, etc. That's basically all I use it for, for now.

But it takes up quite a bit of mem. Wondering if anyone is in my situation and could give some advice on trimming down the app by removing items (if possible), clearing caches, or whatever you think could enhance the efficiency. i.e. i dont need 411 or the blog or the weather.

I am strictly using it for sports.
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    crap. moderator, can you move to the correct forum.
    1.04-SPNT
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ike301 View Post
    Hi. I love this app! I can use it for fantasy stats updates on sports, etc. That's basically all I use it for, for now.

But it takes up quite a bit of mem. Wondering if anyone is in my situation and could give some advice on trimming down the app by removing items (if possible), clearing caches, or whatever you think could enhance the efficiency. i.e. i dont need 411 or the blog or the weather.

I am strictly using it for sports.
    For starters if you haven't already done so, move each of your channels to the SD card. Tap & hold on each one of the channels on the front page to do this. Other then that, clearing the cache every now and then is the only way to trim down the memory footprint.

Not sure if you can put the entire app on the SD card. Maybe others can chime in.
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    that is good to know! ok I have them. u think I could just delete all apps but sport, would that make a difference? like dictionary blog etc I have my own sites for that....
    1.04-SPNT
    Did not know you could delete channels...thanks!
    I have been noticing what appears to be a memory leak in this program. If I do not use the program I have no problems at all. If I do use the program then about an hour or more after the last use of the program the Treo will reset and reboot itself after merely turning the Treo back on. Again, this does not occur if I have not used the Express program. Anyone else notice this?
    Rees
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    not yet, but i spot check my scores and move on. i'm never on for more than 10 minutes if anything.
    1.04-SPNT