1.    #1  
    This morning my phone reset itself and ever since then i cant make or receive any phone calls.

I push the "phone" button on the phone and nothing happens. When i push the button the screen just blinks and it doesn't change to the phone Pad.

I push the "Phone" icon on my phone and same thing the screen blinks and it never goes to the phone pad.

Everytime someone tries to call me the phone will ring once and then reset itself.

Besides that problem everything else works fine. I can send and receive text messages, use the internet, check my mail etc...

Anyone know what to do?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Have you tried a soft reset? Take the battery cover off and pole the little hole with your stylus...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas View Post
    Have you tried a soft reset? Take the battery cover off and pole the little hole with your stylus...

Yes I have tried that many times and still the same results.

I was thinking of doing a hard reset but only as my last option.
    Do you have any third party software installed? It really sounds like a software conflict. Did you add anything just before the problem started?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  5.    #5  
    Nope didnt add anything at all before the problems. All of the software i have on my phone i have had for months with no problems.

How do u do a hard reset again?
    ALl you ever wanted to know about resetting your treo...

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the replies guys. I guess i am going to do a hard reset and see what happens.

THanks again.