Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Anyone out there using biz connect? The fact that I have access to my work calender is awesome, but I realize that the calender within business connect doesn't sync with the calender on the palm. Any way to do this?
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by souflshr View Post
    Anyone out there using biz connect? The fact that I have access to my work calender is awesome, but I realize that the calender within business connect doesn't sync with the calender on the palm. Any way to do this?
    I'm a huge fan (and user) of Biz Connect. I do not know if this is possible, but I've really never given it any thought. I like the fact that the calendars are separate. It allows me to keep work and personal items in different calendars.

Any particular reason why you'd want to duplicate the information?
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aixguru View Post
    I'm a huge fan (and user) of Biz Connect. I do not know if this is possible, but I've really never given it any thought. I like the fact that the calendars are separate. It allows me to keep work and personal items in different calendars.

Any particular reason why you'd want to duplicate the information?
    I'm running 2day (task/calender/function management tool). I really like the way this program lays everything out, but it can only access the palm calender. As for my schedule, I try to keep all of my stuff (work and personal) on one calender. Having separate calenders can be confusing. I like to see my schedule at a glance, you know?
    No way to do this. I've been asking the BC developer to change it and make it use the built-in palm database, but no luck.

They are separate databases.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    there is one way. You can use mNotes to sync lotus notes calender to the calender function. 2 drawbacks though. first, it costs over $50 for mNotes and more importantly, you woud have to hot sync in order to update the calender using mNotes...
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    who is the developer? how did you get ahold of them?