1.    #1  
    I'm using pTunes to listen to podcasts on my Treo and I also have Snapper set to check my email every 10 minutes. I've noticed that while pTunes is playing Snapper doesn't get my email. If I turn the screen off it will wake up at the scheduled times when Snapper would usually check for email, but Snapper never comes up on the screen and it'll sit there with the little notice at the bottom of the screen telling me to hit the center button to turn off the keyguard. Usually if I don't hit the button to disable the keyguard the screen will go back to sleep, but when it comes on like this, with pTunes playing, then the screen will just stay on like that, seemingly indefinitely.

Does anyone know a way around this? Do I need to use a different MP3 player to listen to my podcasts so that Snapper can still get my email?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Replace Snapper with Chatter and your problem should be solved.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  3.    #3  
    Oh man. I've got a lifetime of free upgrades for Snapper, I'd hate to waste that by paying for another email program. It wasn't cheap.

I'm using SyncTunes to get my podcasts from iTunes onto my SD card. Is there another MP3 player for the 650 that can use the playlist files that SyncTunes makes?
    The reason why is that SnapperMail is not a 'background' application; whereas ChatterEmail does its thing when other things are doing their things. We just love those things!

Ben
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Exactly. It's not your MP3 player. It's your email client.