1.    #1  
    This case looks very much like a Vaja case, although at 1/3 the cost. Just wondering if it is a good case or not.

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by igrover View Post
    This case looks very much like a Vaja case, although at 1/3 the cost. Just wondering if it is a good case or not.

Thanks in advance.
    You should include a website etc so everyone knows what you are looking at, but if its this one:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...poor+mans+vaja

Hope it helps, I love the case after owning a Vaja and watching it stretch and fall apart.
  3.    #3  
    Many thanks for the link. The case looks good. Can you provide an update as to how the case is doing three months later/

Thanks again.
  4.    #4  
    Well, I purchased this case and here is my observations:

It really is a poor man's vaja case. The leather is nowhere near the quality of a vaja case, and there are many blemishes around the seams where it is poorly pur together.

The case does not fit the 700p very well, as the cutout for the earpiece does not match up very well on the front. Also, the bottom of the treo does not seat well into the bottom of the case, and you can clearly see a gap between the bottom of the treo and the case.

On the plus side, the case does not interfere with the buttons or the sides of the screen. It also offers good access to the side buttons and the camera and rear speaker are not covered in any way. Alswo, despite the poor fit to the treo, the treo does appear to be secure when it is in the case and is not sensitive to falling out.

Overall, the case is probably worth the $30 you pay for it, although if you have ever seen a vaja you will certainly notice the difference.