Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Hey guys. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good SMS management app that would allow me to hide certain threads, lock/save threads, and allow mass texting (the more people the better).

Any ideas????

(these are the times I wish I could program... . I'd make the coolest sms app out here.)
    ~Steve
    Get @ me
    Well, there's no such at the moment.

But havent you noticed Treo's SMS application is the best innovation since the SMS arrived to mobiles. It's theaded and Treos are the first to give it a real chat like interface.

So be happy for what you've got...
    R
    Chan
    Treo 680 Mobitel GSM Sri Lanka.
    Quote Originally Posted by hypesteve View Post
    Hey guys. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good SMS management app that would allow me to hide certain threads, lock/save threads, and allow mass texting (the more people the better).

Any ideas????

(these are the times I wish I could program... . I'd make the coolest sms app out here.)

http://www.maxtext.com

is great

for sending sms to entire unlimited groups and synchs sms without extra exports to the standard memo-application. groups ( upto ten ) are composed once and can be reused and also it has some nice functions for calling back on incoming sms plus signals new msgs via the led (orange) etc. etc.

i think you can get it for the gsm treo 600 and the gsm treo 650.
    best is just to check the website and get the trial.

phil
    Wow! that's cool news. But even the Treo version doesn't seem not work eith the exsisting Msg DB. I already have years long 2000 odd msgs in my Treo. But this application shows nothing
    R
    Chan
    Treo 680 Mobitel GSM Sri Lanka.
    yep - thats right. it works with sms starting from the moment you installed it and it registered itself to the messaging system - different messaging dbs are used as far as i see in filez

phil
    for mass texting, try this