Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I use CrashPro to log my resets (thank goodness that I don't have as many of them as I did with the 650!). This seems to be the only one that causes resets on my 700P. I use chatter and was wondering if this might be the culprit. Does anyone else have any ideas?
    Why not ask Marc directly? He is super on answering things. Just a suggestion. His email is: support@chatteremail.com
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taylork View Post
    Why not ask Marc directly? He is super on answering things. Just a suggestion. His email is: support@chatteremail.com

Marc responded to my e-mail quickly. He thinks it might be Butler causing the problem. Anyone else experience this?
    Have you upgraded to the latest release of Butler? I have both the latest release of Butler and the latest beta of Chatter playing together on my Sprint 700p nicely together. Ben
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Have you upgraded to the latest release of Butler? I have both the latest release of Butler and the latest beta of Chatter playing together on my Sprint 700p nicely together. Ben
    I'm using Butler version 3.82 and I upgraded Chatter to version 2.0.5. Maybe that will work. I'm on Verizon so that probably explains everything.
    I have butler installed, but not chatter and I get this error every few days along with a reset. I'm going to check with the developer of butler and see.