1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried this "Smartphone Experts Stereo Adapter for Treo 700p" for use with regular headphones?

http://store.treocentral.com/content...12-45--337.htm

I'm thinking of ordering at least two of them because I have a tendency to lose these. The L-Shaped Adaptor a little further down on the page (first on the left) was mentioned/recomended on the forum, but I thought the one above might be a little gentler on the evidently fragile 700p connector. Any comments most appreciated.
    Last edited by copernicus; 09/19/2006 at 11:05 AM.
    I have one and I use it daily for running and at the gym with normal headphones. Works great. Much better than the Palm L-shaped, elbow version. I bought the Palm one first, but it seemed to put too much stress on the connector. Smartphone version is the way to go.
    Can anyone tell me if this adapter will give you stereo sound in both ear phones. I have no found any headphones that will give me music in both earphones. Any help is appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
    Can anyone tell me if this adapter will give you stereo sound in both ear phones. I have no found any headphones that will give me music in both earphones. Any help is appreciated.
    Got "Smartphone Experts Stereo Adapter for Treo 700p" like adaptor off eBay for $5.00 ($.75 + $4 something shipping). Works great! Stereo with stereo headphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
    Yes it will give you stereo sound. Works great.

Dawn
  6.    #6  
    Based on this input I ordered and received these adaptors from TreoCentral yesterday. With the delicate nature of the 700p jack these adaptors would seem to be the "best."

Thanks folks!
    Last edited by copernicus; 09/29/2006 at 09:53 AM.