1.    #1  
    So ive recently unlocked and unbranded my originally att locked treo 650. My original 2 year gophone plan needed to be transfered over to cingular.
    Anyways, long story short, with cingulars gophone i receive a network message after every phone call telling me how much the call cost me, and how many minutes/dollars i have left on the account. i asked cingular if they could disable the messages (because i can check myself by dialing *777#) but the phone rep didnt really even know what i was talking about, let alone disabling it. It gets VERY annoying to have these popups show up after every call. does anyone know how i can disable all messages from the network? *especially since this is the only message i receive.*

also note these messages appear in the form of a popup with Network Response at the top.

edit: btw, hello to the boards!
    edit2: it says Network Response not Transmission
    Last edited by hartleyshc; 09/18/2006 at 11:04 PM.
    [unlocked/unbranded/internal antenna/no camera/gsm/treo650]
    [unlocked/unbranded/gsm/treo750]
    opps. Sorry. I never use go phone before. Why don't you keep calling customer service and someone might know the answer.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
  3.    #3  
    yeah, thought about that one. but decided to ask on here before i did.

the gophone isnt that bad of a plan biggest benefit is no contract. *which unless cingular starts getting better phones, i might be switching*
    [unlocked/unbranded/internal antenna/no camera/gsm/treo650]
    [unlocked/unbranded/gsm/treo750]