Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I've tried several times to download PowerRUN on my Treo (I use a Mac w/MissingSync), but the icon does not show up. I tried installing it on my SD card, but it doesn't show up there, either. The name of the file that inserted is "PowerRun Key Database" file, which does not open.
    Thats the registation key which does not show up in the menu. You also need the application. Download it from here.

http://simple-palm.com/index-e.html
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    Thats the registation key which does not show up in the menu. You also need the application. Download it from here.

http://simple-palm.com/index-e.html
    Thanks. That worked.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    What do you use powerfun for on the 700P? There is SOOO much RAM??
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karlz View Post
    What do you use powerfun for on the 700P? There is SOOO much RAM??
    I think it's a good app to have on a Treo.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    The app is great - I bought it and used it on my 650 all the time, just curious what you have installed on your 700 that requires software on your SD card?
    Even with lots of RAM, it's nice to run software off the card when possible. At a minimum it makes your RAM backups smaller. Once you start using your Treo long enough you may find your software collection enlarging and your databases growing.

The 700p is light years ahead of the 650 as far as RAM, but it'll fill up in time. Powerrun and other apps to run off the card are cheap insurance against obsolete Palm devices. Excuse me - Access OS devices by Palm....
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.