1.    #1  
    I have tons of files and have tried the "Uninstall" type programs but it doesn't seem to work. I have been doing a trial on Zlauncher and when I decided to delete it and then pick another program it says Zlauncher not found so...
    I think I want to absolutely start over with my programming.

The only problem is my Datebk6 files. In the past when I have had problems I lose my Dtbk prefs. How do I not lose the preferences?

Has anyone ever successfully done this?

Thanks
    Alicia
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    When my Treo gets flaky, which it really only does after I have been installing too much junk, I simply hard reset, renamy my backup folder, and reinstall everything. I have all of my essential applications in one folder on my PC with a text file with all of my registration codes. After doing this, everything works great.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
  3.    #3  
    Refresh my memory as to where to find my backup file! Please!

Thanks so much!
    Alicia
    PS I have been downloading a bunch of junk lately! I can't seem to help myself!
  4.    #4  
    I found it! I did a hard reset and am shocked at how much junk was there! There was one file called Dgraph Converter that had about 1500K used up and I have no idea what it went to.

Alicia
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Greetings all.

I, like 4ster, keep all of my apps in one folder on my primary PC with a text file. It is quite handy. I also keep an Excel sheet with the versions I have and links to the developers, so I can download the latest apps.

One other thing to consider is this. Purchasing an Uninstall program after you install a bunch of stuff won't be as effective as loading the uninstall program first.

I "started over" in July after having my Treo 650 start to reset 3 or more times an hour. I loaded Uninstall Manager and Cleanup (http://northglide.com) before any other third party apps. With this setup, I have had much fewer issues and I only reset once per day (after my automated back up at 3:00 AM).

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
    Palm IIIx, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Centro, Pre
    I go one step further and keep all my .prc's on my website in case I ever hard reset in the field or otherwise need them. They're just a URL away.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    Quote Originally Posted by camarodreamer View Post
    I found it! I did a hard reset and am shocked at how much junk was there! There was one file called Dgraph Converter that had about 1500K used up and I have no idea what it went to.

Alicia
    isn't that from Doc to go??
    Anyway. I start all over once I get a lot of resets and that cleans out all the junks and make my treo stable again. But I haven't got reset for like months now. I always back up all the softwares on cd and external hard disk. Plus all those back up files by resco backup.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb