1.    #1  
    One of the drawbacks of the Treo 650 and 700p compared to the 600 is photo viewer, which displays only the middle of a photo, cropping out everything else.

I accidentally discovered that when you're looking at the default cropped view, you can switch to seeing the photo in landscape mode by hitting the down arrow on the 5-way nav. The photo will necessarily be smaller, but at least you can see the whole photo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy70 View Post
    One of the drawbacks of the Treo 650 and 700p compared to the 600 is photo viewer, which displays only the middle of a photo, cropping out everything else.

I accidentally discovered that when you're looking at the default cropped view, you can switch to seeing the photo in landscape mode by hitting the down arrow on the 5-way nav. The photo will necessarily be smaller, but at least you can see the whole photo.
    All you are doing is zooming out. Press the up arrow, and it will zoom in even tighter.
    -B
  3.    #3  
    Yes, you're zooming out -- you can also pan left and right with the corresponding directions on the 5-way -- but at least you're seeing the entire photo, not just the center of the photo. That always been my main concern.
    Left and right on my Treo 650 will move to the next/previous photo. How are you getting it to pan?
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  5.    #5  
    "My bad," as the kids say. I remembered wrong. You can pan be dragging the stylus, but not with the nav button.