1.    #1  
    I just upgraded to a Treo 700p (from a 600) and I'm frustrated with the new ToDo/Task app. What I want is to put todo items in simple categories (e.g. work, home) and see ONLY whichever I've selected and ONLY the ones that are due that day. I also want a better way to schedule repeats. On my 600 I was happy with their todo app along with ReDo, but ReDo doesn't appear to work on the 700p. I'm trying to avoid a complicated Datebk, LifeBalance kind of thing. Help!
    Try Projects at http://projects4palmos.sourceforge.net/

It's a multi-database ToDo app.. Instead of being confined to categories, you can make a database for each 'category' then organize within it a little better.

Only showing ones due that day, well, maybe you should look more like Agendus, but I think you can sort on date, ones that are past due are listed first, due next, etc.
  3.    #3  
    Oh yeah, and I'd like to be able to use the app without a stylus (keyboard + pad only). That keeps me from using ToDo Plus. I DO like the way the new Tasks program checks off an item using the 5-way button.
    [QUOTE=khaytsus;1087094]Try Projects at http://projects4palmos.sourceforge.net/

It's a multi-database ToDo app.. Instead of being confined to categories, you can make a database for each 'category' then organize within it a little better.QUOTE]

I gave this app a try. Looked great but is stand-alone and doesn't work with 2day or other apps.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Don't overlook TMP. It's straighforward and clean. My most used app.
    Here's the link:
    http://www.lilredspider.com/TMP/index.html
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    any other options for a replacement for tasks/todo application?

i have the treo 700p and i wanted a more versatile todo application with more features, i hate the extra clicking u have to do to set an alarm with the default todo application, also looking for it to work with 2day.. that is the program i use for a summary for everything
    After 11 years using the palm OS I have tried dozens and dozens of task management software....the perfect one is out there. My current one has lasted for 6 months now and works for me: ListPro by iliumsoft. Two advantages: nice desktop app and it is available for other platforms (like windows mobile) in case I ever jump ship.

What I like most is drag / drop ordering, plus I use red, yellow, green light field and filter based on that even moreso than date or priority.

I have ended up having three main lists. 1) is personal tasks for the week, 2) is work tasks for the week, and 3) is all the items I want to do in the near future but in no way am I going to get to them this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by boberang View Post
    After 11 years using the palm OS I have tried dozens and dozens of task management software....the perfect one is out there. My current one has lasted for 6 months now and works for me: ListPro by iliumsoft. Two advantages: nice desktop app and it is available for other platforms (like windows mobile) in case I ever jump ship.

What I like most is drag / drop ordering, plus I use red, yellow, green light field and filter based on that even moreso than date or priority.

I have ended up having three main lists. 1) is personal tasks for the week, 2) is work tasks for the week, and 3) is all the items I want to do in the near future but in no way am I going to get to them this week.
    I use ListPro also. I use folders for catagories and then have items listed under the main headings. Home, Work, Farm and each of these are broken down into other catagories, projects, ToDo's, equipent maintenance, appliance model numbers and so on. I also use it for my shopping list for home and work. Great program and version 5 is due very soon.
    thanks i will try list pro, i dont think it works off of the PIM data that u have already correct? it doesnt work off of the default treo tasks application, this is a stand alone one, so starting from now i would have to insert all my tasks into this new app...?
    can u pick an individual alarm sound or there is that one general one that it always uses?

can u select an alarm to sound at different times for different catagories, or its just a global setting, one alarm at one time for everything...?