1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

just wanted to know some options for my treo 700p i purchased last week

I got a zen vision m 2 months ago and got screen protection + nice leather case for it and wanted to protect my 700p as well

just need either (a nice holster/ or leather case) with clip that protects the phone if it drops. I dropped my bberry a few times and it didn't get too damaged but the treo has a camera etc. so I don't want it to mess up. obviously i won't drop it when i talk and put it back in the holster..just sometimes i leave my phone on my lap after i make a call and then it magically falls off when i get out haha

i know there is a lot of material on here as well as search function but if someone can just point me in the right direction i'd appreciate..

max budget is $30 for leather case/ or holster

needs to have a belt clip

i want something like this i guess:

http://www.amazon.com/Phone-Body-Glo...bosnation0e-20

any reviews on this? i just want to make sure the keyboard is still easy to use and the stylus will work fine on it.
    Last edited by courtside; 09/17/2006 at 09:17 AM.
    Doesn't have a belt clip, although you could sew one on.... but I use the Treo 600 (yes, 600) OEM case. Everyone laughs at my old-schoolness, but this case IMHO is perfect for me. Protects everything except the antenna and is available for like $2 on eBay.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    You might want to check out this at Treonauts.
    Since my 600 I've had a ProClip holster, a Krusell classic, a Piel Frama flip, a Vaja T65, a Nutshell pouch, and currently using a Sena LeatherSkin with belt clip.
    I haven't seen the Krusell classic for the 700p (and the one for the 650 is just a little loose), but I'd suggest that if there is one. Otherwise the Sena has been great and is still under $45 with the clip.
    Quote Originally Posted by theleetbeagle View Post
    Doesn't have a belt clip, although you could sew one on.... but I use the Treo 600 (yes, 600) OEM case. Everyone laughs at my old-schoolness, but this case IMHO is perfect for me. Protects everything except the antenna and is available for like $2 on eBay.
    Same here! I use the OEM 600 case that I got with my Treo 600 over 2.5 years ago, on my 700p. I've been meaning to order a handful of accessories for my new 700p but am very indecisive and just haven't gotten around to it yet. Hard to pick a case without holding it.