1.    #1  
    hi i'm a new treo user and i was so excited to see that i can use minitunes create mp3's as ringtone )

anyway i was very excited and i accidentally made a wrong trim so the song is basically trash...

how can i remove it?

thanks

this community rocks!!
    simple answer is that u can't using minitones. ue a file manager such as FileZ and delete the rogue.

if you are a new user you may not have added this app- download it now!
  3.    #3  
    found the way too in sound and alerts prefs going to tones there is a manage button... you can delete it from there
    You got it....I was going to tell you that you could delete it from "Sounds". You can't delete it from Filez because minitunes creates the ringtones in the sounds database, not as individual files.
    Quote Originally Posted by o_town_racer View Post
    You got it....I was going to tell you that you could delete it from "Sounds". You can't delete it from Filez because minitunes creates the ringtones in the sounds database, not as individual files.
    Not correct - MiniTones creates individual files that are seen by the sounds db. I can delete MiniTones created MP3 ringtones either with a file manager (I use Resco) or via Sounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by o_town_racer View Post
    You can't delete it from Filez because minitunes creates the ringtones in the sounds database, not as individual files.
    well done johnj2803 tho' in figuring it out thru' preferences. there always seems more than one way!

for future references/those searching you can do this thru' FileZ

the file will be [Ton- "whatever_you_called_it"]
    file type MP3f
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ffolliet View Post
    well done johnj2803 tho' in figuring it out thru' preferences. there always seems more than one way!

for future references/those searching you can do this thru' FileZ

the file will be [Ton- "whatever_you_called_it"]
    file type MP3f
    i was suppose to post this you beat me to that ffolliet