Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Anyone else have their Sprint 700p turn on and ask whether you wanted the Phone Updater to update now or later? I hit "Now'; not sure what got updated!

Sean
    l believe it said a Vision update.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Mine stopped in the middle. Can I restart the update again?
    While on my laptop I noticed my 700 turning on by itself every once in a while...I decided to check it out and then I seen the prompt for the update. It succesfully updated for vision services, but don't know what it changed.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I got PRL 20224 after updating.
    I got the same thing 5+ times, tonight! Come on Sprint, first our Text's, then our picture mail, then our Sprint TV, now this? I don't remember having so many problems upgrading between the 600 to the 650!! I've been a loyal customer since day one retentions here I come...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I got it twice last night, but my PRL didn't update and I can't see what was updated.
    sorry, I'm new to this, but how do I check what is my PRL version?
    I kept getting it on my phone also. But everytime i hit update it would start updating then stop in the middle and quit.
    I see that wx users are claiming they recieved prl 20224. I was informed that prl 20225 was out as of Friday in which I started a thread for...oooops. I don't actually know what one it is and even after I took the update this morning...my prl is still 20223.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I didnt notice if i got it or not.. any way I can update it myself???
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF View Post
    I didnt notice if i got it or not.. any way I can update it myself???
    at&t iPhone3G
    20221 on mine
    I did the update this morning via *2 and went from 20222 to 20224
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    I see that wx users are claiming they recieved prl 20224. I was informed that prl 20225 was out as of Friday in which I started a thread for...oooops. I don't actually know what one it is and even after I took the update this morning...my prl is still 20223.
    Mine is on 20223 too K. I think we should just forget about it for a while, it's not worth the energy.
    I refused the update once telling it to ignore for now, and later "allowed" it to try to load. Got a screen indicating some activity (a kind of a 'completed' bar chart line) that was moving, eventually stopped, and then got a message that told me the server did not work or something like that and that the update might not have worked (it didn't) and to contact Sprint. I cannot find a technical support email address anymore at Sprint, I guess you have to dial *2. Barring that, any idea on how to "restart" the update? This was about 10:00 CDT Sunday.
    How do you do it manual?
    Quote Originally Posted by INVESTNEXT View Post
    How do you do it manual?
    dial *2 and state "Update PRL".

This will get you a rep who you will ask to flag your account for a PRL update. After this, you will call *2 again and it should tell you that an update is available and to stay on the phone.

It takes about a minute as which time you will see an update running on your phone. Once it completes, you can hang up.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I did it manually and got 20224
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Dial *2 doesn't work for me. My update hang before.
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast