Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    Anyone else notice a significant battery improvement. I'm currently using my old 650 battery and I'm still at 99% after 2.5 hours.
    i think so...or is it placebo...
    I have not noticed any increase in battery life.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I got this "update" last night on both my 700p and 700wx. It's not Treo 700p specific, Sprint sent it to both my phones last night. I updated, didn't notice any changes.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I tried the manual process and kept getting error messages saying it couldn't update, then wasn't even able to get online. I did a reset, and now it says PRL 20224 and the internet access is really fast! I hope it stays that way. I was never impressed with EVDO, but maybe I never really had it before or something.
    I called and had them manually prompt the update. I called *2 and it worked. I now have 20224.
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone View Post
    I called and had them manually prompt the update. I called *2 and it worked. I now have 20224.
    I'm still at 20221.
    Still at 20223 here in north Florida.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Still at 20223 here in north Florida.
    I just called and got the update. I'm now at 20224.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky76 View Post
    I tried the manual process and kept getting error messages saying it couldn't update, then wasn't even able to get online. I did a reset, and now it says PRL 20224 and the internet access is really fast! I hope it stays that way. I was never impressed with EVDO, but maybe I never really had it before or something.
    My speed didn't change, really. After the update, I ran a speed test from my office and it still registers the same speed. When I am home it is much faster. It depends where you are at that moment.
    Sprint pushed 20224 to me automatically (without calling *2) and it worked fine. EVDO isn't noticably faster though. Bummer. I've been consistenly between 190K-220K just north of San Francisco.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    they suck...
    Same here, Sprint told me at 23 not 24, by 3 different CSR's. Even by email, no go. I guess that's what I get for *****in'
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by SoHoTreo View Post
    Sprint pushed 20224 to me automatically (without calling *2) and it worked fine. EVDO isn't noticably faster though. Bummer. I've been consistenly between 190K-220K just north of San Francisco.
    I am East of SF and I can tell it's a lot faster. Maybe just a co-inkydink, but it was immediately faster after the upgrade and still is. I'll take it.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    i'm right here in oakland and no 24 for me they say.... what town you in sparky?
    Quote Originally Posted by souflshr View Post
    i'm right here in oakland and no 24 for me they say.... what town you in sparky?
    San Ramon. I did the manual update - didn't talk to anyone at Sprint. As I posted above, I didn't think the update worked at first because I kept getting error messages, but the PRL# in "phone info" did update from 20221 to 20224.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    wait, how do you do a manual update without talking to anyone from sprint???

Don't you have to request to be flagged?
    Very odd - after working for 2 months without incident on the 700p, late this morning LauncherX began locking up and showing a completely white screen except for the "refresh" icon. I noticed that 20223 was automatically updated to 20224 at some recent point.

I had wierd problems after getting an update to 20223 in early July, and I can't help but wonder if this 20224 push has caused some issues again.

Anyone else notice the sudden appearance of odd software behavior today?
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.

I thought so, but I decided to just run it anyway, and the PRL updated.
    I think that my phone is showing increased battery life as well, and I'm not in a low signal area, I consistantly get 5 bars.

While at the phone dialer screen, press ##3282#
    Then go to menu
    Update vision profile

This updates vision information but apparently sends the new PRL to the phoen as well. None of us knew that before, but the way this PRL has updated has been the same thing that happens when you go to this function.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast