1.    #1  
    Hey,

so basically I found a ringtone I wanted to use and downloaded it via web by tryping in website.com/file.mp3 on my phone. It asked if i wanted to save to phone and I said yes. So I saved it and it only is accessable when I go to ptunes and I can view it fine in there.

So now I synched minitunes to my phone and when I open the app, it doesn't show any files I can add? I want to add my .mp3 that is stored on my palm internel hd. How do I do this?

thanks in advance
    Do a search for a free program called Minitones. It will transfer mp3s from a sd card into ram, so that they show up in your ringtone list.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by horatio8 View Post
    Do a search for a free program called Minitones. It will transfer mp3s from a sd card into ram, so that they show up in your ringtone list.
    i don't have an sdcard.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    start saving for an sd card. their running pretty cheap now. do a search and you'll find links with great deals and once you have minitones you will be able to use your mp3's as ringtones... minitones only reads from sd cards...unless someone else knows a trick that i haven't figured out
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by json View Post
    start saving for an sd card. their running pretty cheap now. do a search and you'll find links with great deals and once you have minitones you will be able to use your mp3's as ringtones... minitones only reads from sd cards...unless someone else knows a trick that i haven't figured out
    thanks..i know i'm getting an sd card for sure..maybe a 4gb most likely..just waned to know if there was an alternative until i get one.