1.    #1  
    Can someone tell me if there's a marine navigation gps that I can use with my treo 650. I assume i'll need some hardware or is there some kind of software that turns the phone into a gps? I'm dreaming right? Also I've never used wifi..If I get a cradle for my phone does this mean i can access the internet for free whenever i'm in a hotspot? I've got an unlocked sim treo 650..Thanks for your patience, i'm new to all of this
    Quote Originally Posted by revdrmrken View Post
    Can someone tell me if there's a marine navigation gps that I can use with my treo 650. I assume i'll need some hardware or is there some kind of software that turns the phone into a gps? I'm dreaming right?
    There are several units that will do that, the most popular for the 650 being the TomTom 6 or Garmin GPS 10. Both use bluetooth to connect the phone to a separate GPS receiver. You can buy digital street, topographic or marine maps that you load on the SD card and the 650 will display them, along with your current position. Street maps will also "route" for you, i.e. find the best route from your current location to your destination. You can also search the maps for "points of interest," e.g. businesses, airports, attractions.

Quote Originally Posted by revdrmrken View Post
    Also I've never used wifi..If I get a cradle for my phone does this mean i can access the internet for free whenever i'm in a hotspot? I've got an unlocked sim treo 650..Thanks for your patience, i'm new to all of this
    Do a search on "enfora wifi sled 650."