1.    #1  
    Is anyone using this case?

http://www.senacases.com/catalog/Pal...p-1-c-405.html

Is it overkill? I want solid protection, something that is good locking, won't come off my belt, and is not bulky.

thanks for any help.
    My wife and I both use this combo case on our Treos and am very happy with it. The only drawback I have come accross is the volume level of the ringer is a bit reduced, due the the very well padded interior of the case.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn View Post
    My wife and I both use this combo case on our Treos and am very happy with it. The only drawback I have come accross is the volume level of the ringer is a bit reduced, due the the very well padded interior of the case.
    Thank you.

Question: The belt clip doesn't look like it has a piece that grabs around the belt insuring the case stays put. Do you have problems with your popping off the belt during any activities?
    Quote Originally Posted by edjerum View Post
    Thank you.

Question: The belt clip doesn't look like it has a piece that grabs around the belt insuring the case stays put. Do you have problems with your popping off the belt during any activities?
    The belt clip is the spring metal type wrapped in leather, so it does not have a lip on the bottom. I wear a rather wide belt and have not had any issues with the case popping off. The spring tension is is tight and provides a secure grip.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    FYI...since I carry mine in purse sometimes and on belt sometimes...I ordered the flipper case and the belt case separate. I used an aluminum case to stretch the belt case a bit....now the flapper case fits in the horizontal case....interesting...a little bulky but convenient!
  6.    #6  
    Thank you both for the help. Will probably get the combo. Also thinking of a Nutshell which I had for my 600. It was great except the case did sometimes come off my belt using it's belt clip. If I got nutshell again I would get the one with a belt loop to make sure it stays put.