1.    #1  
    Any recommendations for the best news programs for the Treo?

I would rather sync up my Treo with a pc based program (to limit my data usage by not downloading the news via the Treo directly) for the latest news.

Any good software to do that ? I did a google search and this one came up http://standalone.com/palmos/quick_news/ . Is this one the best one out there?
    Unlocked Rogers GSM Treo 650, PalmOS V5.40017, Firmware: 01.71, Software: Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Modded and hacked! Custom ROM - removed RealPlayer, Todo, Tasks, Versamail, Tips, World Clock, Launcher. Added support for FAT32 SD cards.
    Software: PDAbs, Backup.NET, Uninstall Manager, Card Reader, FileZ, Power RUN, DateBk5, DocumentsToGo, HandZipper, Chatter, TakePhone, Technician, Voice Dial, TCPMP, SpashPhoto, Insaniquarium, Memory Master, Sol Free, Palma Sutra
    I think you would better be looking into Avantgo, Sunrise, Plucker. Personally I was using Avantgo when I did not have treo, it worked very well. And it's free

QuickNew, mRSS and others can also do that.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hchai View Post
    I think you would better be looking into Avantgo, Sunrise, Plucker. Personally I was using Avantgo when I did not have treo, it worked very well. And it's free

QuickNew, mRSS and others can also do that.
    Thanks! I will try out Avantgo for now.
    Unlocked Rogers GSM Treo 650, PalmOS V5.40017, Firmware: 01.71, Software: Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Modded and hacked! Custom ROM - removed RealPlayer, Todo, Tasks, Versamail, Tips, World Clock, Launcher. Added support for FAT32 SD cards.
    Software: PDAbs, Backup.NET, Uninstall Manager, Card Reader, FileZ, Power RUN, DateBk5, DocumentsToGo, HandZipper, Chatter, TakePhone, Technician, Voice Dial, TCPMP, SpashPhoto, Insaniquarium, Memory Master, Sol Free, Palma Sutra