1.    #1  
    My treo 700p will be arriving in a couple of hours. Got it from SPrint retention for 299. I had to kiss royal "azz" to get that price.First, told rep that Verizon had it for 499 full price and not 600+ price that SPrint was offering it for. I used the 150 credit for one of my lines that had a treo 600 on it. That brough it down to 350. Then rep decided to credit account for 51 bucks, as she said, loyalty as a long time customer (back to when Sprint started business). I charged it for 299 and she was able to let me keep my old grandfathered plan.

2000 minutes
    Unlimited Visions
    Unlimited Text messaging
    Nights/weekends starting at 7pm
    my company discount of 25%
    monthly loyalty 10 bucks

Now, I read in the discussion not to call in for a change to Power Visions because the phone will automatically pick up the higher speed. If that's the case then how do it get all the Power Vision tv goodies?

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    Now, I read in the discussion not to call in for a change to Power Visions because the phone will automatically pick up the higher speed. If that's the case then how do it get all the Power Vision tv goodies?
    Subscribe to either SprintTV or MobiTV (I opted for MobiTV)

Welcome to "the club"
    Having owned a Treo 600, Treo 650, LG Fusic, and (finally) a Treo 700p....you'll be glad.

The Treo 700p is as close to perfection as I've seen so far...
    Welcome aboard!
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X
    Welcome...I have been a happy 700 cluber and I plan on staying with the club as long as the club remains stable and problem free. In time I will set my sites on joining the 800 or maybe even the 900 club, we will have to see.
    at&t iPhone3G
    no need to update to power vision. I'm on the old vision and using mobitv without extra charges. had my 700p since July.
    The threads you won't see are the ones about how perfectly the 700P works . . . with just a little effort. Mine does the following:

- Cell Phone
    - Palm (mainly for my medical software...about 20 books all on my palm!)
    - Calendar & Contacts
    - Digital Still Camera
    - Digital Movie Camera
    - GPS (Tom Tom 5)
    - Text Messaging
    - Instant Messaging
    - Email
    - Internet Access/Web
    - Bluetooth and USB tether to laptop (using hack on this site...one of the BEST uses)
    - Bluetooth Headset Jabra BT500
    - Word Processor / MS Office
    - Voice Recorder
    - Directory Assistance
    - MP3 Player (Headphones & Car) w/ 2 GB card
    - Sprint TV
    - Phone call recorder (using CallRec)
    - Realtime streaming of music, video, and pics using Orb (another way to get my MP3s in my car!)
    - Scientific and Medical Calculator
    - Games (mainly Poker for me)

All with great battery life, no random resets, and very good (w/ an occasional hiccup) bluetooth connectivity to my laptop, headset, and GPS . . . I also have a SERO plan @ $40/month (plus 23% work discount) for 500 mins / 6PM N&W / unlimited EVDO data / 500 text messages . . .

And if you come to the ER at West Houston Medical Center . . . it may help me save your life!

And that's just my list . . . I consider myself an "intermediate user" . . .

Welcome to the club.
    Last edited by Tarobap; 09/20/2006 at 01:38 AM.
    TRG Pro -> m515 -> Tungsten E -> Palm TX -> Treo 700P