1.    #1  
    I can't connect to a wireless network with my Treo 650. I don't know how to configure the settings. I'm not saying it's a malfunction.

Since I saw how an HP hanheld works: "searching for wireless networks", then display the networks found and connect to them, I tried to do the same in my Treo and I couldn't find a way to do it.

Can you tell me if is there some software out there, or tell me how I do it with the native Treo software, or if there's some site with a tutorial or explanation? I need it. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusHG View Post
    I can't connect to a wireless network with my Treo 650. I don't know how to configure the settings. I'm not saying it's a malfunction.

Since I saw how an HP hanheld works: "searching for wireless networks", then display the networks found and connect to them, I tried to do the same in my Treo and I couldn't find a way to do it.

Can you tell me if is there some software out there, or tell me how I do it with the native Treo software, or if there's some site with a tutorial or explanation? I need it. Thanks in advance.
    When you say wireless network do you mean wifi or actual carrier service? if your asking for wifi which your hp prolly has in it if its an ipaq... You cant get it on the treo without some sort of adapter. This being an Enfora Wifi sled that can be purchased at the tc store... or there has been a way to trick the Palm SDIO wifi card software into thinking that you have a tungsten....but thats the only thing i can think of as far as wireless networks.
  3.    #3  
    Well, I mean this: I have a Treo GSM only, with only wifi connection and no carrier service. I have no suscriptions to any service.

Imagine I'm near a 2Wire wireless network, and I can't detect it with my Treo650 (for example, the network that I connect with my desktop PC). A friend bought the iPaq and I saw he is able to detect wireless networks, I only want to know if I can do the same with some software or any kind of trick.

By the way, has the Treo700w or 700p this option?
    You should have done a little reading and research before you got your Treo. It doesn't have wireless capabilities. Neither does the 700.
    Either dump the Treo and get a wi-fi enabled PDA/phone, or sign up for a carrier and a data plan.
    O town racer says the treo doesn't have wifi capabilities but if you go to the treo store and check out the enfora wifi sleeve it says it works with just about everything but sprint
    The Enfora slead is an add on. The Treo series IS NOT wifi capable out of the box. Only with additional HARDWARE.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    The bottom line is, JuliusHG thought he was buying a device which was wireless network ready. Either he did not do his research or he was mis-informed by someone. Hopefully he can return it and get what he wants, or will try out the Enfora sled.