Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone else notice this? About a month after I got my phone some of the channels stopped working due to my lack of subscription. But now they all work again. I asked my friend about hers, and she said the same happened to hers. What's up with that?
    Sprint or VZW?
  3.    #3  
    Sprint
    I sure wish mine would do that (VZW).
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilJack View Post
    Anyone else notice this? About a month after I got my phone some of the channels stopped working due to my lack of subscription. But now they all work again. I asked my friend about hers, and she said the same happened to hers. What's up with that?
    Yeah, mine too. Perhaps the last update started the clock over again on the expiring channels.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    yep...same here! i noticed this a day or so ago after a big update. Lets keep it a secret & maybe they won't notice! ;-)
    Economics 101...no such thing as a free lunch, somebody has to pay...lol. Enjoy it while it lasts.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Me too with Sprint! Sweet!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    No such luck with Verizon's Express
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    when did this take place? and will it be like this forever?
  11.    #11  
    it's been at least a few weeks for me.
    Can somebody give me an example of one of the pay channels that you now get for free? I just tried Sprint TV Plus and it prompts me with a "Buy" screen.

Thanks
    K
    I noticed this on mine. It appeared to be tied to a software push of "On Demand" out to my phone. It restarted the trial period. It became pay again after a couple of weeks.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    On demand I used it once then it stopped working and gave me the white screen of death... I removed it all and reinstalled OD from the ROM and still the same thing.. so I removed it completely... I couldn't take it anymore. I really liked it to but it wouldnt work for me...
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    How do I get to it? From ondemand? There's no TV there.
    Same here, OD's premium content's still free for me after a recent update (although I don't recall how far back this was).
    Free, then not, then free again with me 2. It's been free well over 30 days now. I hardly use it but it is nice when you need it.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webedc View Post
    No such luck with Verizon's Express
    What is Verizon Express, I have a 700p VZW and I have no idea what your talking about. What is it? How do you get it?

Thanks
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    What is Verizon Express
    It's Handmark Express called OnDemand.

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme
    My extras just went away the other day too after being back, I thought it was back due to a hard reset. I forgot about the update.

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast