Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed View Post
    Can somebody give me an example of one of the pay channels that you now get for free? I just tried Sprint TV Plus and it prompts me with a "Buy" screen.

Thanks
    K
    Sprint TV is different, they are talking about the application called On Demand.
    This is only with sprint treos right?
    Google is my Best Friend

The Building of the Biggest Software Site EVER!

http://www.treoquestions.org/questions/downloads.php
    "Free" is about what I'm willing to pay for On Demand/Handmark Express...

but since it's burned into my 700p ROM and Shadowmite's tool isn't yet supporting the 700p... I'm stuck with it whether I want it or not. Now if they restarted the "free" period that's great - I can tune into some delicious "Dear Abby" and other useful stuff for a couple weeks.

IMHO this sort of program should be furnished on CD and not borked into everyone's ROM - but maybe Sprint makes a few more cents by forcing it on us. I'd rather have more DBcache instead.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    I'm pretty sure that Handmark recently made almost all of their PocketExpres content free.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    my ondemand is broken.. I get the white screen.. tried reinstalling and nothing works..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12