1.    #1  
    For some reason, when a call comes through, the Caller's name is not being displayed even when they have an entry in my Contacts. I have read other threads on this subject, but all seem to be related to Ringo (which I do not have). Any other ideas or suggestions????
    Usc Wahooooooooooo! #1
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    im getting the same problem now... strange
    I had the same problem with Ringo, had to uninstall. I use LightWav.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    upgrade to newest ver of ringo
    Sprint Treo 650 -->Treo 700p --> Treo 755p Burgundy --> Palm Pre
    Why tell someone to upgrade something they said they donít even use? Iím having the same issue; and I donít use Ringo OR Lightwav!!!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Just curious, are you on Sprint or Verizon? I'm on VZW and my 700P is fine. Wondering if it may may a sprint issue (like the sms problem)
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanuman View Post
    Just curious, are you on Sprint or Verizon? I'm on VZW and my 700P is fine. Wondering if it may may a sprint issue (like the sms problem)
    I am on sprint, do not use,ringo or lightwav.

However, I do not get it on all calls, just some and i cant figure out the logic ( if there is any)

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb41g View Post
    I am on sprint, do not use,ringo or lightwav.

However, I do not get it on all calls, just some and i cant figure out the logic ( if there is any)

Mike
    No need for me to repeat word for word what Mike said .... so I'll just opt for DITTO!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    how many contacts are in your database? if you have several thousand the TREO (650 or 700) cannot search fast enough. if someone calls that is at the top of the alphabet does their ID display? On my TREO wiht 5000+ contacts if someone calls me with the last name starting with G or later on ID only phone number.
    This just started happening to me, did anyone find a solution???