Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Folks, has anyone any success/horror stories regarding some of the cradles sold on eBay? There are a number of them for good prices that are for the 650 but claim to be fully compatible with the 700W. One even has a microphone and headphone jack. Does anyone have any experience with any of these, and if so, would you be willing to share them? Thanks so much in advance!
    I just bought one, so I'll know in a few days. I paid 11.50 with shipping.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Please let us know which cradle this is, and what you think about it, thanks so much!
    700's work in 650 cradles, no problems. they fit 100%

OT: i have a OEM palm branded usb cradle for sale, PM me.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Please let us know how the cradle purchased from eBay has worked out for you. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by rfdillon View Post
    Please let us know how the cradle purchased from eBay has worked out for you. Thanks!
    I bought a Seido cradle for my Treo 650. It worked pretty well for about a year, but then the hot sync became more and more sporatic, until recently when I would get thrown into a hot sync loop. I stopped using it. The hot sych cable that came with the Treo still works fine, and that is what I use now. I liked the cradle at the beginning, but it wore out rather quickly, in my estimation.