Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    it seems like a lot of people use this service, but i don't see anywhere that tells you what you can realistically expect for the discounts. Up to 60% is good, unless it's one item that is 60% off, and the rest are closer to 5%

Any feed back on this?
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsavior View Post
    it seems like a lot of people use this service, but i don't see anywhere that tells you what you can realistically expect for the discounts. Up to 60% is good, unless it's one item that is 60% off, and the rest are closer to 5%

Any feed back on this?
    Unfortunately, I think you have to become a member to find out what your discount is. Your discount doesn't show up until you log in and check out. I signed up knowing that I would be purchasing accessories for my 700p and new software. If you have alot to purchase it may be worth it. If you only buy 3 or 4 software titles a year it is not worth it.
    And maybe posting this over at MTDN in the MTDN discussion forum will give you better answers.

You can always find out the discount at checkout. I got my annual fee back in savings within 3 months.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    I notice that handango has a club that you can pay for by the month ($5) and get 10% off on software. Could stock up on what you need and then quit. Rejoin when it makes sense.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I decided to go ahead and join, after posting the same question there (thanks bheuss ) They say that you get a minimum of an extra 15% off the lowest normally listed price they have, you just don't see the discount until you are a member, and put it in your shopping cart. Can't wait till they have the Tom Tom Navigator 6! (they say early October)