1.    #1  
    I've finally decided to upgrade my Treo 600 to the 700p. Only problem is I've already spent a small fortune on minisync cables, chargers, and screen protectors from Boxwave. I emailed Boxwave customer support and they told me that the Treo 600 cables and chargers are compatible with the Treo 700p--while that would be nice, I could have sworn the connectors on the 650 and 700p were completely different than the Treo 600. Anyone know if the old Treo 600 Boxwave cables & chargers are compatible with the 700p?
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    The 600 sync and charge cables will not work on 650 or 700 series Treos. I know the resolution of the screens are different, but I don't know if they are physically different in size. Your screen protector might still fit.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I just ordered screen protectors for my Treo 650. Boxwave sent me ones saying Treo 600. Are the screen sizes the same for the two devices?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    I just ordered screen protectors for my Treo 650. Boxwave sent me ones saying Treo 600. Are the screen sizes the same for the two devices?
    Yep, and that's it. The 600 uses the older 300-style connector, only worse; pins instead of a pressed circuit board, so it's fragile, they break if the connection jiggles or there's a stone in your pocket, and now my GPS won't work because half the serial connector's busted. Man am I glad I got my 650...