Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Is anyone having problems with 411 ON DEMAND? I pay the monthly charge and use 411 very often but now it doesnt work anymore.

    Every time i go to 411 it says please purchase the premium content. But i already pay the monthly charge.

    411 is the only thing that doesnt work. Every other channel on ON DEMAND works fine.

    So i was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.
  2. #2  
    There are free alternatives to look at. One of them is 4Info. I ran On Demand for two days and did not think it was worth using any more.

    Ben
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    There are free alternatives to look at. One of them is 4Info. I ran On Demand for two days and did not think it was worth using any more.

    Ben
    Thanks ill check it out.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by spridell View Post
    Is anyone having problems with 411 ON DEMAND? I pay the monthly charge and use 411 very often but now it doesnt work anymore.

    Every time i go to 411 it says please purchase the premium content. But i already pay the monthly charge.

    411 is the only thing that doesnt work. Every other channel on ON DEMAND works fine.

    So i was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.
    I'm having the same problem as well. Not sure what it is, but it just started to do it.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

    Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  5. #5  
    I spoke to sprint tier II support Friday and they had me clear cache and soft reset with no positive results in reversing both the 411 info (dictionary works in my 411 section) and map features stating I need to purchase despite the fact I am already subscribed and the other premium services via On Demand still work. hope someone figures out what is wrong, I use the driving directions and locator service quite a bit.
  6. kavione's Avatar
    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #6  
    I'm having the same problem. I talked to tech support and he said that he did something called a Deprogram Reprogram and it takes 2 hours. So i'll see what happens.
  7. #7  
    same problem here... all other premium content works fine but 411 does not.... must be server side but we all know which company will not admit to that ;o)
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by kavione View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I talked to tech support and he said that he did something called a Deprogram Reprogram and it takes 2 hours. So i'll see what happens.
    Very interesting, please keep us posted.

    I don't have the 411 problem, it's working perfectly right now so I have no clue as to what is going on. I wish somehow they would consolidate their support of On Demand for those of us that like it.
  9. kavione's Avatar
    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Very interesting, please keep us posted.

    I don't have the 411 problem, it's working perfectly right now so I have no clue as to what is going on. I wish somehow they would consolidate their support of On Demand for those of us that like it.

    They said that it was a problem with the towers (yeah right, that's bull****). But they opened a trouble ticket for me and somebody's supposed to call me back today.

    So, what I did, was I did a Zero Out Reset and just did a hot sync to get all my content and data back. Everything is working fine now, but I'm sure in 14 days, I'll have the same problem.

Posting Permissions