1.    #1  
    ...very strange, already happened on two of 5 Treos in the past....

One day, I couldn't see pictures in my Pics&Video. I did try all directories - nothing there. I did push media from the Treo to desktop, nothing showed on my desktop or Palm desktop. All right, even stranger. When I take a picture and then save it I still don't see it, the pics are still blank! The pictures left counter decreases but the pictures cannot be seen anywhere! I'm storing them directly into Treo, no SD card. Anybody has any idea? Thanks
    Occassionally I've seen that happen too....no idea why. Seems to be fine if I have the camera default to the SD card though (the problem is that you have to make that change every time after you do a soft reset and I am constantly forgetting!).
    Look in your "My Photos" folder on your PC. There should be a file called "Palm One Photos".

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    The pictures will not always show up on your PC. If you downloaded Palm desktop software like I did you will not get the photo conduit which backs up the photos from your Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by euromorgan View Post
    The pictures will not always show up on your PC. If you downloaded Palm desktop software like I did you will not get the photo conduit which backs up the photos from your Treo.
    Also, I believe one would notice if they had the photo conduit because uploading the pictures to the desktop/laptop takes time, and it is clearly visible in the hotsync progress window. Interesting that the downloaded software does not get certain conduits.