1.    #1  
    I have a couple of programs on my PDA that I don't use but the fact that I had paid for them in the beginning makes it hard for me to just hit delete. Am I the only one?

They include
    JTutor - I just posted a referral to this this morning and then found a freebie that works better called QuizWhiz.

Backup Buddy - I keep hearing negatives on this one but I haven't actually replaced it with anything yet.

DoInventory - I just dont' keep the files updated like I should. I would almost rather use Handyshopper for my items.

Pacman - on the Treo it just doesn't interest my 9 yr old

How many have you deleted that you purchased and what did you replace it with?

Thanks
    Alicia
    Hi Alicia,
    It's like clothes, you paid money for them so you feel it's a waste to get rid of them. We all make mistakes and improve! Dump them without remorse, you can always re-install.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    What copernuicus said. See the poll I created last year for other fellow remorseful buyers

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=poll
    Yep, stuff just happens. Sometimes it is because we find the program actually does not do what it should; does not do what you want it to do; does not do anything; a better program was found though there really was no problem with the current one; I upgraded and it does not work on the new device.

It happens to all of us. Ben
    Just wondering..

Are programs transferrable? Let's say I don't want to use SkinUI anymore, can I sell it to someone else? There are a few I've paid for and really don't use anymore. Games, I'll keep them, just in case, but KBLights and SkinUI (I may start using it again though) are just sitting in my Treo folder, collecting electronic dust.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidg4781 View Post
    Just wondering..

Are programs transferrable? Let's say I don't want to use SkinUI anymore, can I sell it to someone else? There are a few I've paid for and really don't use anymore. Games, I'll keep them, just in case, but KBLights and SkinUI (I may start using it again though) are just sitting in my Treo folder, collecting electronic dust.
    Not unless the person you're selling it to decides to change their hotsync name to yours. That's what all apps are tied to.
    If you want to ease into it, just delete them from your Treo and keep the prc files on your PC incase you want them back.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  8.    #8  
    I don't know about "selling" but I contacted one of the "vendors" and asked if I could change the Hotsync name to my son's device and they agreed.

Alicia