Global Posts
    740 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson View Post
    You need to have version 5.38 for VolumeCare to work on the 700P.

Download Here

Jeff

Expidia: This is just the kind of business you want to recommend to others and buy other products from.
    I just was forced to upgrade from the 650 to the 700. Verizon's insurance company could not replace the 650, so they sent the 700p. I cringed somewhat because I knew the accessories would work but I knew the software developers would try to nail us for an upgrade of software I had already purchased for the 650 within the past year.

Sure enough, I found companies like BACKUP MAN (screw backupman) are trying to make you pay up again, the sports offer a $4.95 discount off their list price. . . .

Backup buddy gave me customer service issues too last year, that's why I went to Backupman in the first place so now I've paid list for both programs . . . no thanks

I'll use NVBACKUP . . . Here is the link: http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/nvbackup.shtml

But you won't have this issue with Jeff from VOLUMECARE (great program BTW). Since Jeff frequents the boards he already had posted a link to his free upgrade for the 700 for registered Volumecare users.

Volumecare: don't leave home without it!

Thx Jeff
    Last edited by Expidia; 09/13/2006 at 07:43 PM.
    Palm III,V>6035>7135>650>700p (on Vzn), PalmBT Treo Hdset>i-Trek BT GPS>TomTom Nav6>755p
    Quote Originally Posted by Expidia View Post
    Expidia: This is just the kind of business you want to recommend to others and buy other products from.
    I just was forced to upgrade from the 650 to the 700. Verizon's insurance company could not replace the 650, so they sent the 700p. I cringed somewhat because I knew the accessories would work but I knew the software developers would try to nail us for an upgrade of software I had already purchased for the 650 within the past year.

Sure enough, I found companies like BACKUP MAN (screw backupman) are trying to make you pay up again, the sports offer a $4.95 discount off their list price. . . .

Backup buddy gave me customer service issues too last year, that's why I went to Backupman in the first place so now I've paid list for both programs . . . no thanks

I'll use NVBACKUP . . . Here is the link: http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/nvbackup.shtml

But you won't have this issue with Jeff from VOLUMECARE (great program BTW). Since Jeff frequents the boards he already had posted a link to his free upgrade for the 700 for registered Volumecare users.

Volumecare: don't leave home without it!

Thx Jeff
    Thank you for the very nice compliment! I am very happy you are finding value from VolumeCare.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    I'm confused, I have 5.46 on my 700p...?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    I never understood why you really need this.....until i was in NYC last week!
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    I'm confused, I have 5.46 on my 700p...?
    Version 5.46 is the current production version of VolumeCare. It runs on the Treo 600, Treo 650 and Treo 700p. Upgrades from one release level to another and from one device to another are part of your initial license fee.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    ool, thanks for clearing this up Jeff.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler